|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
4 Steps For Achieving Easy Balance - Articles Surfing
As a work at home mom, it can be hard to strike a balance between business and family life. Your children need you, but so do your clients. Finding that perfect balance helps reduce stress and enables you to experience more harmony in your life. But exactly how do you find that balance?
Here are 7 tips to help you achieve greater balance.
1) Dream of your perfectly balanced day. * Find a quiet place and ask yourself, *If I could have the perfect day * what would it look like?* Be very specific. What do you see, smell, feel, experience? Write it down. Make a dream map by cutting out pictures that remind you of your perfect day. Having a clear vision of what you want is the first step to creating a road map to get there.
2) Make a list of things you would like less of and more of in your life. Rate each of those likes on a scale of 1 *10 with 1 being things you like least and 10 being thing you want most.
* Write down the top 3 things you want more of in your life. Then write 1 idea of how you could get MORE of that in your life.
* Then write down the top 3 things you want less of in your life. Make a note of ways that you could have LESS of that in your life.
3) Create a daily and weekly to do lists. When you write items on this list, be sure to ask yourself, *What 3 items, if I did them would make the greatest impact with the least amount of effort?* Then write down those things. Limit it to three so your list is do-able.
* By prioritizing, you can do the things that really matter most in your work and life.
4) Review your daily top 3 priorities every morning. Consider writing them on an index card and sticking it somewhere where you'll see it like on your computer.
Summary: You are in control of your life. With every decision you make you shape your own reality. Balance is simply a matter of knowing what you want and making good decisions. By deciding what you want, making a plan, and actively going for it, you can create the life of your dreams.
Copyright © 1995 - Photius Coutsoukis (All Rights Reserved).
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Food and Drink B
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Medicines and Remedies
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B
Wellness, Fitness and Diet