|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Article Marketing Tips: 6 Ways to Get the Best Results From Your Articles
Here are 6 ways to help you get the most results from your article writing...
1. Is Your Article Relevant?
Before beginning your article for your chosen niche, have you done any research on what you’re going to write about you? Could be writing an article that nobody wants?
So how do you find the hot topics?
• Visit a forum for problems that your chosen niche is having or tips they may be looking for.
• Browse through the top article directories and find out what the most popular articles are in your niche and use them for a brainstorming your next article.
• Do a quick keyword research and just give them more or what they’re looking for. If weight loss tips comes up why not write an article on that.
2. Write An Article On Something Current Or In The News.
By writing an article that’s up to date with what’s happening in the world you can help stand out from the crowd and show you’re in touch with what’s going on.
So how do you keep up to date?
• Sign up for Google news and have reminders sent to your inbox when something about your niche gets posted online. This is a great way of having the latest news coming to you rather then trawling through site after site for fresh information.
• Visit Amazon and find out if there are any new products or books on your chosen niche. For example if a new diet book came out you could use it for your next article idea.
3. Create A Sequel Article.
Why not follow the idea of Hollywood, if you’ve written an article that really did well, why not write a sequel (Part 2).
• Is there anything more you could add to that last article that you couldn’t fit in?
• Maybe things or techniques have changed so is there any new information that you could use to freshen up that article and make it more up to date.
4. Make Your Article Viral.
Even though you’re up to speed with article marketing and using articles there are other people who aren’t. A newbie may come across your site like an article you’ve written and possible want to use it on their site. They could contact you and ask for you permission by why have them do that. At the bottom of the article why not write a short blurb saying that this article is free to use as long as the content isn’t changes in any way.
Or if you have affiliates working for you why not write article for them to use. Its simple to do and it free’s you up because they do all the work of submitting them to the article directories and it also gives them free content to use on their site that’s relevant to their business.
5. Write 2 Articles To Increase Your Website Traffic.
Why not write 2 article that are closely linked. For example you could write 2 article with “20 Weight Loss Tips”. You send the first article (with the first 10 tips)to the article directories but in your resource box say that part 2 with the other 10 tips is only available to be read at your site.
Anyone who reads the article of course wanting to know more would click the link and visit your site. After that it’s up to you whether you use Google adsense, an opt in box or whatever, to get the most from your traffic.
(I’d love to say this article idea was mine buts it came from the internet marketing master Jimmy D Brown.)
6. Promote Your Other Articles.
You’ve sent a lot of time writing other articles so why not promote them in your next article. Someone reading your article might not know that you have 10-15 or more articles out there, so why not tell them.
• Mention in your resource box that you have many other great free articles on your website or blog that are related to this article.
This helps to make the reader feel that if you’re written so much on this topic you really must know what you’re talking about and could be worth listening to or buying from now or in the future.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B