|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
5 Easy Ways To Power Article Writting!
Writing an article doesnít just mean putting down thoughts into words then typing and writing it. You have to capture the interest of your readers and get them to keep on reading. To send your message across you have to command the attention of the readerexplode their interest and ignite their curiosity.
The main ingredient in baking up an article is a large dose of creativity. While creativity may come natural to many people, some get writers block and just canít seem to get their minds in gear. Many writers have literally torn their hair out when they get writers block . But there is a safe and effective way to get that fountain of words flowing.
Converting words into images in the readers mind is an art. A clear and crisp depictionof an idea requires a certain flair to make it come alive. It has been said thatthe imagination is the Mother of creativity. In the imagination of the writer the idea is born, and the imagination of the reader is stimulated thereby. So we must build a totalenvironment ie, physical and mental, that encourages the imagination,that mighty engineof ideas, to come forth and manifest.
The strategic use of Similes and metaphors are devices that are born of and fostered by dynamic creativity. The creative process generates an idea and then guides it and nurtures it sentence by sentence then paragraph by paragraph until itís eventual end is a full blown thought provoking, emotion stirring , gut ripping get out and take action article.
So just what do you have to do when nothing comes to mind? There are no surefire ways to get the perfect idea. No one knows when it might strike. But there are easy ways to get your creative juices flowing. No one can guarantee you of having the perfect mind set but many methods may aid you in achieving that state of mind. Here are five easy ways to accomplish that .
1) Keep a diary or a journal or micro-recorder with you always. Ideas can be triggered by anything you may hear, see, or smell. Your senses are your radar in finding great ideas. Record all of them and file them away for future reference. You may also write down anything that you have read or heard, someoneís ideas could be used to develop your own ideas and this is not stealing. Remember that ideas and creativity can come from anywhere; itís the development of the idea that makes it unique.
2) Relax and take time to sort things out. A jumbled mind contains no space for new ideas.Everyone must have a clear mind if one wishes to have their creative engine gofull bore.Let go of all of the problems and concerns of the day. If you are bothered by something, you cannot force your mind to stay focused.
Try to relax, and think about your positive experiences and interactions with others. Your experiences are what shape your mindset and your opinions which could be reflected in your writings. Try to discover yourself, find out what triggers your emotions. Discover what inspires you and what ticks you off. You can use these emotions as grist for the mill of idea generation.
3) Create a working place that can inspire your creativeness. Your working place can be a hindrance if it doesnít make you feel happy or relaxed. Creativity comes from being in a calm and positive state of mind, and a disorderly working environment can throw awrench into the creative process. And while anger can stimulate ideas, actually convert-ing those ideas into a logical flow of text requires a calm focused mind.
Populate your work place with objects that make you happy and relaxed. You may put up pictures, or scents, objects that inspire, or anything that can provide a proper framework within which the process of creativity may flourish. A well organized and ordered workplace limits distractions and hindrances. With a good working space, yourmind can literally take flight into the realm of ideas.
4) Set the mood. A properly constructed workspace is part of the process of setting the mood , but you can go further. Donít cringe, but a 10 minute jaunt around the block canhave beneficial effects on your overall frame of mind. The increased level of oxygen inthe blood and the increased flow of blood to the brain that exercise produces, can stim-ulate the brain in positive ways. Perhaps a sip of wine or a cup of your favorite coffeecould do the trick. Caffeine is a powerful stimulant. My favorite is a double mocha latte!
5) Go on a getaway and just do something crazy. Not too crazy. But just enough toloosen the restraints we place on ourselves daily. Letting yourself go and having fun produces adrenaline that can cause the imagination to go wild. Do something different.Take the long way home one day. You just might see something that triggers that million dollar idea. Try getting out of bed on the opposite side a few times. The drudgery of every day life has stifled many a budding artist or writer.But by the same token, that very drudgery, if viewed properly, can serve as an impetus to amazing intellectual and creative achievement.
Now get in there and write that article!
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure