|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
9 Sure Fire Tips For Easy Weight Loss
By the time you finish reading this you'll have some quick, easy and powerful tools to speed your weight loss along. Are you frustrated with complicated diets?
If you want easy weight loss, then follow these tips. Each helps a little bit, but put a few together and you have a powerful edge.
* Drink plenty of water. Water helps with weight loss for several reasons. Number one it speeds up your metabolism. The faster your metabolism is, the more calories you burn. Drinking water also makes weight loss easy because if you fill up on water, you wonít fill up on high calorie beverages or snacks.
* Eat lots of fiber. Fiber is very filling because it absorbs water as it moves through your digestive system. Additionally, foods that are high in fiber are low in calories. Examples include apples, rice cakes, carrots, and whole grains. Also, diets that are high in fiber reduce your risk for colon cancer and helps lower your cholesterol.
* Eat breakfast every day. Itís easy to skip breakfast but studies have shown that people who eat breakfast are more likely to have easy weight loss then those who do not. This is because eating breakfast jumpstarts your metabolism and therefore you will burn more calories throughout the day. Also when you eat breakfast, you are less likely to be hungry later in the day when your body is resting.
* Eat more! Eat 6 small meals throughout the day instead of 3 larger ones. Like drinking water, eating also helps increase your metabolism. When you refuel your body at regular intervals, your body burns calories faster.
* Add dairy to your diet. Recent studies have shown that adults who eat at least 3 dairy products a day lost more weight than those who did not. Researchers attribute this to the fact that calcium increases fat breakdown in fat cells. But remember, the number of calories you eat per day still matters!
* Cut out the booze. A 10 oz wine cooler has 125 calories. A 12 oz serving of beer has 150 calories. Mixed drinks are even worse. A Long Island Iced Tea has about 700 calories. A margarita has about 400.
* Learn the art of portion control. In order to obtain easy weight loss you have to control how much you eat. If you donít have time to count calories, thatís fine. But you must reduce your serving sizes. Each portion of fruit or veggies that you eat should be the size of half of a tennis ball. Each serving of meat should be no larger than the palm of your hand. When you eat at restaurants, ask for a box with your meal that way you can box up half of it for later.
* Choose an exercise plan that you will enjoy. If you donít like going to the gym, then you are not going to. If you donít like running, then you arenít going to stick to a running plan. You must find an exercise plan that you will enjoy. Perhaps youíd like an aerobics class. Or maybe youíd prefer to stay at home and do Taebo. Maybe youíd like to take a dance class. Whatever you decide, you have to choose something that will work for you and that you will stick to.
* Seek support from others. Having the support from others makes weight loss easy. Tell your family and friends about your goals. If they arenít encouraging, there are numerous groups that you can join that are comprised of people trying to reach the same goal as you. Additionally join the free weight loss forums that are on the internet.
Your goal? To start using these tips on a daily basis and give your weight loss program a turbo charge!
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B