|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
5 Ways To Lower Your Scores With Your Hybrid
Hybrid clubs are showing up all over the place, rescuing golfers from all kinds of situations. Have you bought one yet to lower your scores? If not, you should because they open up opportunities for a number of great new shots.
Even the tour pros are using them to help them lower their scores and win big tournaments. Todd Hamilton won the British Open while using his hybrid to chip form everywhere around the greens. Below are the 5 best uses for these hybrid clubs.
1. FROM THE TEE - Hybrids are great for long par 3's and short par 4 tee shots when you must carry a bunker or water hazard. Most long irons shots have a low piercing trajectory. These hybrids have a lower center of gravity which helps to launch the ball up into the air. Because of this high ball flight, the ball will come down on a steeper angle making it easier to stop on the green.
2. FROM THE FAIRWAY - Hybrid irons are good for long approach shots to the greens on par 5.s and long par 4.s. Because of their great distance control and accuracy, these hybrids will build your confidence.
3. FROM THE ROUGH - Most long irons get caught up in the rough causing them to twist easily and produce mishits. The bigger size and mass of the hybrid irons over regular irons makes it easier for the club to make its way through the rough while keeping the face square.
4. OUT OF A FAIRWAY BUNKER - To play this shot, move the ball back in your stance to promote a little steeper angle of attack. The bigger club heads and larger soles of hybrid clubs make it easier to swing through the sand. It is imperative on these long bunker shots to hit the ball first.
5. AROUND THE GREEN - As Todd Hamilton demonstrated, hybrid utility clubs work great for bump and run shots around the green. As you hear the announcers preach every Sunday, help eliminate the chance for error by getting the ball rolling on the ground as quick as possible. Hybrid utility clubs will do exactly that. Because the shafts are shorter you can play these shots almost like a putt without choking down on the shaft to gain control. This eliminates the chance of a skull, chunk, or a decelerating wedge shot.
You will find that hybrid utility clubs are one of the most versatile clubs you could have in your bag to lower your scores.
The Wireless Golf Coach offers golf products under the categories of General Interest Golf Books, Golf Art, Golf Calendars, Golf Fitness Books, Golf Gifts, Golf Greeting Cards, Golf Instruction Books, Golf Instruction CD, Golf Instruction DVD, Golf Instruction Training Aids, Golf Journals And Logs, Golf Picture Frames, Inspirational Golf Books, Junior Golf Books, Ladies Golf, Mental Golf Books as well as Wine and Golf. We ship from different locations throughout the US allows us to service you in timely manner no matter where you live such as Houston TX, Jacksonville FL, Seattle WA, Atlanta GA, San Diego CA and Las Vegas, NV. Also ask questions and receive free golf advice on the golf swing or golf products from a PGA Professional at www.wirelessgolfcoach.blogspot.com.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B