|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
11 High Powered Ways To Increase Your Traffic
1. Trade links with other web sites. They should be related to the subject of your web site. Instead of trading links, you could also trade banner ads, half page ads, classified ads, etc.
2. Start an e-zine for your web site. When people read each issue they'll be reminded to revisit your web site. They'll see your product ad more than just once which will increase your orders.
3. Form an online community. It could be an online message board, e-mail discussion list or chat room. When people get involved in your community they will regularly return to communicate with others.
4. Write articles and submit them to e-zines, web sites and magazines that accept article submissions. Include your business information and web address at the end of the article.
5. Give away an electronic freebie with your ad on it. Allow your visitors to also give the freebie away. This'll increase your ad exposure and attract people to your web site at the same time.
6. Combine your products or services into one big package deal with other businesses offerings. You could share a web site and advertise the package deal; which means double the traffic.
7. Submit your freebie to the online directories that list your particular item or service for free. If you're offering a free e-zine, submit it to all the free e-zine directories on the internet.
8. Participate on message boards. Post answers to other people's questions, ask questions and post appropriate information. Include your signature file at the end of all your postings.
9. Exchange classified or sponsor ads with other free e-zine publishers. If there is a huge subscriber difference between e-zines, one can run more ads to make up for it.
10. Post your ad on free advertising areas on the internet. You can post it on free classified ad sites, free for all links sites, newsgroups that allow ads, free yellow page directories, etc.
11. You could also Increase Traffic By Offering A Free Course in html, autoresponder, and ebook format.
HTML- Your course could be right on your web site. On one web page, create a title page and table of contents. Use clickable chapter links so they can go to the sections easily were they need the most help.
You could increase your traffic by allowing people to give away the course to their web site visitors. Just have them link to your web site.
eBOOK- Your course could be in a downloadable ebook format. Include your business ad in the ebook. A good ebook software to use is Ebook Gold, you can find it at http://www.whycity.net/ebookgold.html.
You could allow other people to give away the ebook. They could just upload it to their own server. Every time someone downloads it, they will see your business ad.
AUTORESPONDER- Your course could be published on an autoresponder. You can sign-up to get a free follow-up autoresponder from all the free services on the internet. You can find them by typing in "free autoresponders" in your search engine of choice. Include a lesson of your course on each follow-up message sent.
A good professional autoresponder service to use is Get Response, you can find it at http://www.whycity.net/getresponse.html.
You could increase traffic by allowing advertisers to include their ad in the course. Ask them, in return, to advertise the free course at their web site. Just have them link to your web site.
There are many other ideas you can use to Increase Your Website Traffic. The one resource that hold huge collection of highly effective traffic-generating ideas is Dominate Search Engines Course by Anik Singal which you can find it at http://www.whycity.net/dse.html
First time in History! The Simple & Easy way to Dominate Every Search Engines and make them Pay your Monthly Bills by using New Traffic System Secrets within 3 hours Flat! http://www.whycity.net/dse.html
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure