|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
5. The Importance Of Being Grounded (2)
- Do you know what it feels like to be grounded?
- Do you know how you can achieve better grounding in your life?
I remember that, although I was meditating for quite a long time already, I had difficulties in feeling what it was to be grounded and to me it was very helpful to work with the meditation technique that I am going to tell you about:
My teacher and mentor Christopher Beaver (Telluride-CO) taught me that:
“Each individual possesses a natural rhythm that is as unique as their fingerprints or DNA.
Staying connected to Mother Earth creates a change in your own personal energy field, so that you can re-align to a more natural way of being.”
I have experienced that by becoming grounded you take the first step in evolving your consciousness towards change.
Please be aware that these self motivation tips are the key to change and growth. Therefore I recommend you to practice this self motivation exercise in order to obtain the necessary self motivation skills.
To achieve better grounding in your life, I share this meditation with you. I am convinced that it will be of great help to you too:
1. Find a quiet place and sit, either in the Lotus posture, or in a chair with your back straight and both your feet on the ground, your hands resting on your thighs with the palms up. (This helps you to be open)
2. Close your eyes and breath, while your jaws are unlocked and your tongue touches the back of your lower front teeth.
3. Take 3 slow deep breaths to let your body know that you are going into meditation.
4. Start breathing-in through your nose and- out through your mouth and open yourself to receive Mother Earth’s energy. Feel this energy surround you like loving arms, sending you nurturing and unconditional acceptance.
5. Feel an imaginary cord opening up underneath your body and visualize it to roll out to the centre of the earth.
6. A red colored grounding energy enters your body at the base of your spine. Let it flow into your pelvis and the lower part of your body. Then direct it up the back of your spine and let it go up to the top of your head, after which you let it flow down the front of your spine.
7. Keep breathing-in through your nose and- out through your mouth, while you feel this energy moving up and down your spine and into the lower part of your body.
This meditation will truly help you to:
- feel connected to the Earth
- create a deep inner peace
- become stress-resistant
- feel energized
- bring you to your deepest internal information
- feel what you REALLY want
So, give yourself a gift, take action and repeat this exercise for 20 minutes every day.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure