|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
12 Tips for Taking Smart, Calculated Risks
1. Think of someone you admire. Would they take this risk?
2. Never risk more than you can afford to lose.
3. If you have everything to gain and nothing to lose, take the risk.
4. Risk taking is like any positive quality -- itís a habit that gets better with practice.
5. Timing is vital to good risk taking.
And donít take the risk if:
1. Thereís a good chance you could lose EVERYTHING.
2. Youíre risking a lot just to get a little.
3. You are not comfortable with the odds that the outcome will be positive.
4. There are too many factors outside of your influence.
5. There is no way to fix or remedy the situation if the outcome is not positive.
6. You have to jump into it before youíve had the chance to evaluate it & prepare.
7. Your intuition tells you not to (remember: fear & intuition are not the same!).
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure