|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Inspirational Quotes That Can Improve Yourself
It usually takes a small coffee, or more than likely a few rounds of beer or any type of drink you can get your hands on, before it comes to kicking back after a tough day's work. Well, yeah I'm blameworthy about that one as well, unless I'm caught sporting a lampshade on my head following a few rounds of vodka virtually-naked! All right, bad example and I apologize to one and all checking this after suffering nightmares about me in that condition of a drunken haze.
Please don't ask how it happened, ok?
But what's very intriguing is that how do people go about the same part of living when faced by artery-popping pressure? I mean to say, the new age idea like Zen or Yoga is one of the better philosophies and it really does work. Is there space for the cerebral side of persons who can truly smell the roses-in-a-can whilst on the go? It kind of had me believing that there surely must be something in the 'mind-over-matter' idea.
Humor is certainly the best medicine there is wherever you are. I mean to say, anyone can pay top money to lend an ear to a clown, only to have you wet your knickers after chuckling so much. Mindful of what's been taking place, and to those who have suffered the nightmare, it's more beneficial to laugh and confront the troubles with a clear mind than rage with an unclear perception.
One of my favorite celebrities of all time may to be Woody Allen. Now Woody is one guy who gives you the in-your-face bluntness that he pulls out instinctively and with enthusiasm, apparantly not even appearing to try. You can chat about almost anything with a man, and he's guaranteed to make fun of the topic and you'll end up laughing as opposed to being than upset about it.
Woody Allen has this comment to say:
1. "Cash is more preferable than poverty, if just for economic reasons." It sounds ok to me, I mean the viability of all actions does involve some money but it doesn't need to cost an arm and a leg to get it.
2. "I think there is something out there keeping an eye on us. Sadly, it's the authorities." 'Nuff said.
3. "There are worse happenings in life than dying. Have you, any time, passed an evening near an insurance agent?" This happens to be one of the archetypal ones. I mean to say the point of life's minor problems isn't all that bad, till 'he' shows up.
Of course, relationships can get involved, or does possess its complications that possibly any writer of personal relationships is sure to find before long. We follow what our heart desires, unless you're referring to the heart as in the pump that delivers blood all through your body.
4. "Passion is the answer, but whilst you're hopeful for the reply, sex raises many very interesting questions." And if you are looking for more, carry on asking!
5. "A quick word regarding oral contraception. I asked a female to go to bed with me, she indicated 'no'." It sounds, 'reasonable', I suppose.
And when it comes to normal life, he definitely knows how to create the best out of every conceivable scheme, and it doesn't include a lawsuit if he strikes a nerve.
6. "Essentially my wife was young. I'd be at home in the shower and she'd stroll in and submerge my boats." I never had a motor boat in my bathtub in the past. Even looking at it during soaking in hot bath-water makes me queasy .
7. "I am not cowardly of passing, I just plain don't lust after to be there when it happens." If it rains, it pours.
8. "I am grateful for laughter, other than when milk comes out of my nose." It would get worse whilst you're guzzling on beer or mouthwash, and it happened to me one time!
9. "If you would like to hear God chuckle, tell him about your plans." At least he doesn't strike us down with lightning bolts, and I'm grateful for that.
And despite of what may happen to all of us in the following ten, twenty, or maybe thirty years, I reckon we all need to see things in a contrasting type of light and not just viewpoint. I can't seem to envisage existence without any shred of intelligence that would guide us. Whether we're churchgoing or not, it takes additional bravery to accept your fears and discover how to cope with them is all that matters when it comes to living together and getting along.
And to sum up, here is the final jewel of wisdom to go by, however, whenever, and wherever we may be.
10. "The talent for happiness is appreciating and caring for what you possess, instead of what you don't possess."
Article available for reprint.
Author Bio MUST be included.
Article written by David Hill.
His Articles can be found here:
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure