|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Aerial Photography For Real Estate - 5 Keys To Success
Using an aerial photography company for real estate can be a great asset. Learn the 5 keys to success when deciding on an aerial photographer or aerial photography company to do the job.
Aerial photography can be used for many different uses such as surveying, advertising, landscaping, planning and commercial use. Aerial photography is also commonly used for real estate to show the entirety of a property that is for sale. This is a great way to help real estate agents sell homes fast. But how does a real estate agent choose an aerial photographer or aerial photography company to do the job right and affordable? Below you will find the 5 keys to success on choosing the best aerial photography service for real estate needs.
1. Consider pricing - Photographers come in many different shapes and sizes... and many different pay scales. Remember, you are in the business to make money not to shell out a fortune. Consider aerial photographers that can work within your budget.
2. Consider the neighborhood - When choosing an aerial photography company, make sure they are low-impact in the area you are working in. If you are shooting in a quiet neighborhood, kite, balloon and Radio Controlled Aerial Photography are great ways of staying quiet. Standard helicopter aerial photography can be expensive and very loud, not to mention disruptive to the grounds.
3. Is the company willing to work with your needs as a business professional? Its always best to choose an aerial photographer that is willing to do what you, the client, needs. Aerial photography is an art, but more importantly it is a service provided for you. Make sure you go through an aerial photography company that is willing to do exactly what you want them to do and discuss the terms and conditions before hand. Remember, this is a service you are paying for.
4. Go with a reputable company or photographer. Companies well known on the web are usually a safe bet in consideration that they don't have horror story after horror story posted all over the place. Finding a company with a great reputation can guarantee you quality work at an affordable price.
5. As a real estate agent, think of what you are really selling. Is it the property? Is it the home? What makes what you sell unique? Write this down and keep it on-hand. Share this information with your aerial photographer. When you make sure you and your aerial photography company are on the same page, then you know they are working for the same goals you are. This way you get consistent output and better return on investment... which is what real estate is all about. When you photograph the benefits, you capture its value.
Aerial Photography for Real Estate can be a great investment if done properly. Use common sense, plan ahead, and share your vision and you won't be let down and you will have made a better investment for your business needs.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B