|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
5 Reasons To Sell Your Home Yourself
Sooner or later every homeowner will understand the benefits that go along with selling their home. Sometimes homeowners are concerned about the taxes in their neighborhoods; sometimes they find a better home somewhere else, and sometimes work related transfers are the reason why people choose to sell their houses.
Most of the time, people choose to sell their homes with the help of a real estate agent. That may be the right choice to make, but, itís a decision that can cause a new pile of hassles that you wouldnít otherwise have.
First of all, when you sell your home through a real estate agent, they are inclined to take a commission out of your sale. This in and of itself can be very irritating if your home is not large or expensive to begin with.
Also, some real estate agents do very little beyond putting out a sign on your lawn to advertise the sale of the home. For all of that, you could have just sold it yourself. Of course, there are additional reasons why selling your home yourself may just be the right move for you and your family.
Here are the top 5 reasons to sell your home yourself:
1. Money. When you sell your home on your own, without the help of an agent, you will not have to pay out commissions on the sale of your home. This is often the biggest reason why people choose to sell their homes on their own.
2. Less Hassle. Selling your home on your own gives you more control over the process. You arenít forced to deal with many of the overhead hassles that agents may put you through.
3. Control. You will get to decide how much to sell your home for and when to close a deal.
4. Costs. When you sell your home, you are going to have to pay a certain amount of money in getting things rolling, such as transfer costs, mortgage payments, and home construction, etc. You will save on doing much of this on your own, as opposed to relying upon an agent, since there will always be extra fees when you hire an agent.
5. Convenience. Selling your home on your own is a great deal more convenient because you are the person who is in charge of what happens at all times. From your open house, to your home improvements, nothing will get done without your say so. For homeowners who like feeling in control of situations, this is a no-brainer.
So, as you can see, there are many different reasons people decide to sell their homes on their own, as opposed to enlisting in the assistance of a real estate agent.
Of course, there are just as many reasons why you should not sell on your own. Your best course of action is to make a list of the pros and cons before committing to any type of decision.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B