|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
5 Ways a Website Can Help Your Business
A business website isn't just another gimmick or tool that you have in your business arsenal anymore it's a necessity in order to compete. If you're still holding back from getting on the Internet, you're doing yourself and your business a disservice. Here are the five ways that your website could be helping you:
1. A website can reach more people Because your website will never be closed or gone for a holiday, you can be up and running, giving your customers information at all times of the day and night. This allows customers to browse your selection of goods and services at their leisure.
The lack of a physical location means that everyone from Australia to Canada and the United Kingdom can all be looking at your site at any given time even if you're based out of Topeka, Kansas.
2. A website can boost your sales It's very simple for shoppers to purchase exactly what they're looking for. Having a website also allows you to suggest additional products that they may be interested in as back end purchases or up sells.
A website generally allows customers to be repeat customers without much hassle. Imagine logging on, clicking on the items you need and you're done. Sales skyrocket.
3. A website is more convenient Though you may already realize that the website is always open and always ready to take orders, a website is also a way for customers to learn about your business and services without having to interrupt their day.
They can look up items during their lunch hour and then order them a few days later when they're ready for their purchase. They won't have to lug around packages either because everything will be shipped right to their door without any hassle. And there's no worry about not being able to find a size or your business not having it in stock.
4. A website allows you to be where your customers are Because more than 25% of all people have shopped online at one point or another, you need to start being where your customers are online! More people are looking to the Internet to avoid the lines, the parking, and the hassle of traditional shopping.
Customers like shopping on the Internet, so you need to be ready for them to look for and find you. Your site needs to be found for local internet searches as well as general industry searches.
5. It's an inexpensive way to boost sales Having a website is one of the absolute best marketing tools you'll ever invest in. There are many options for building a website. Keep one thing in mind- cheap hosting typically does little to drive traffic to your site.
Without traffic, you have no business. Do a little research to find the best hosting company for the best price. Contact me to see who I use and recommend.
Whether you build a website yourself or hire someone like me to do it for you, you're priority should always be on landing in the top of the search engines. Everything you do should please 2 target groups: your site visitors and the search engines.
These 5 ways that a website can help your business are well known, but very few entrepreneurs have actually figured out how to make the Internet work for them and their business. Be different. Make smart and educated business decisions and a website can be the best investment you've ever made.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure