|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
5 New And Lesser-Known Online Business Ideas
1. Ask people to find a hidden link in your ad copy. If they find thehidden link tell them they will get a prize or freebie by clicking onit. This will increase the chance that they will buy your product orservice because they will read your whole ad copy.
2. Start a members only web site. Tell visitors what's in your membersonly site and what it costs to get access. Offer them a free membership,if, in exchange they link to your web site, post your banner on theirhome page or agree to advertise your web site in their e-zine for a setperiod of time. Usually they will agree to the free advertising to savemoney. This is a powerful way to get free advertising.
3. Want a popular discussion board? This technique is based on thenumber of postings made by any one person. You could give away a freeproduct or service to any person that posts ten or more messages on yourdiscussion in a month. It could be a free e-book, report, e-mailconsulting etc. Just keep track of everyone's postings each month. Thiscould also work for e-mail discussion lists.
4. Give your visitors an instant article directory. Tell your visitorsthey can instantly add a free article directory to their web site bylinking to yours. Just place your ad or banner ad on top of the articledirectory for your main product or service. All those links can add upto a large amount of traffic for your web site.
5. There a millions of web sites on the internet. Instead of marketingyour web site as a web site. Market it as a free web book. Design yourweb site with a title page, table of contents, chapters, etc. Just placeyour ad or banner for your product or service on the top of each webpage.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure