|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Ways To Boost Your E-zine Subscribers
2. Give away a free follow-up autoresponder course.Publish your e-zine ad in each lesson. The morepeople see it, the higher the chance they'll subscribe.
3. Offer your potential customers a discount on aparticular product you sell if they subscribe to yourfree e-zine.
4. Give other businesses permission to give a freesubscription to your e-zine as a bonus for a productthey sell.
5. Ask your potential subscribers questions that'llpersuade them to subscribe like: "Would you like tobe able to retire before you're 40?"
6. Write your e-zine's ad to sound like it is commonsense to subscribe. For example: "Everyone knowsyou have to..."
7. Assume people are going to instantly subscribe toyour e-zine. For example: "Dear Healthy Subscriber"They will want to subscribe in order to feel healthy.
8. Allow your subscribers to collect stuff from eachissue of your e-zine. It could be ebooks or software.They'll tell others and those people will subscribe.
9. Tell people what their friends or family might sayas a result of them of learning what's in your e-zine.People care about what other people think of them.
10. Make people feel like it's their idea to subscribe,they will be less hesitant. Tell them in your ad "Youare making a smart decision for subscribing".
For more tips & tricks to boost your e-zine subscribersvisit http://www.easilywealthy.com.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure