|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
7 Reasons You May Love Daily Disposable Contact Lenses
Are you thinking of updating the contact lenses you wear? Odds are that you only require a spherical correction and can wear soft contact lenses. I say that because statistically, most lens wearers use spherical soft lenses. Knowing this, you may want to consider daily disposable contact lenses. Below are 7 top benefits of wearing this convenient style of lens.
1. Extra pairs of lenses means you donít have to worry about losing one. Daily disposable lens wearers know that if they lose or tear a lens, it does not matter. Think about it, when you buy a year supply of lenses, which is over 700 lenses! who cares if one gets lost?
2. Minimal clouding from deposit buildup. Lenses that are re-worn are prone to buildup of surface debris. With daily disposable lenses, there is hardly any opportunity for debris to coat up the surface and cause cloudy vision.
3. Small streamlined packaging makes it easy to store and keep your supply of daily use contacts.
4. Peace of mind in knowing that you are putting on clean and sterile contact lenses each and every day.
5. Single uses are arguably the healthiest lenses available. Because you are never putting the same lens back on your eye again, this style of contact lens provides you with a very healthy lens experience.
6. Easy to care for. Daily disposables are designed for single use wear. Meaning there is no care system or extra solutions to buy. Just the lenses.
7. Best for travel. You do not have to carry any extra saline solution when you go away. Simply drop a couple lenses in your bag and you are ready for your trip. (always pack an extra pair or two for peace of mind)
As of the date of this article single use lenses are available in some in toric and multifocal designs, but mainly in spherical corrections from +6.00 to -12.00. All available daily disposable contacts are soft lenses. I hope you consider asking your eye care provider about this amazingly conveneint and healthy modality of contact lens wear.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B