|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
6 Tips To Overcome Colon Cleansing Side Effects
Colon cleansing using natural herbs and ingredients is one of the best gifts of health that you can give to your body. However, you might feel quite bad while the process of cleansing is actually taking place. This is much like a withdrawal syndrome which is caused when your body tries to adjust to your strict colon cleansing diet and regime, which is an absolutely new phenomenon for it.
Remember that most alternative medicine treatments generally make you feel worse before making you feel better, and colon cleansing also follows this rule. So you might experience some minor side effects like fatigue, weakness, diarrhea, body aches, headaches, bloating, bad breath, nausea and even spurts of acne. These side effects vary from person to person, so you might experience something that other people do not. However, there is no need to worry in case you have any bearable side effects. The tips given below will further help you to overcome colon cleansing side effects.
1. Try to increase your intake of water when you are cleaning your colon. Colon cleansing requires a lot of water and might be dehydrating if you do not keep on drinking as much water as possible. Try to take electrolyte balancing solutions because they will help you in combating nausea and headaches. Take broths, stews and soups since they will also help in maintaining your electrolyte balance.
2. Take supplements, especially probiotics. This is because while colon cleansing flushes out harmful bacteria and toxins from the body, a large number of good bacteria are also flushed out. Therefore taking a probiotic which has human strains will help your body in functioning normally. Taking vitamin C supplements is also helpful.
3. If you can manage it, then try to exercise. Exercise causes sweat which helps in flushing out toxins from your body faster. However, if you are feeling weak, then you can definitely give this a skip. You can also try detoxifying baths using apple cider vinegar or bentonite clay, which will fasten up the internal cleansing process.
4. Try to indulge in activities that will take your mind off the side effects that you are experiencing. Read a good book, watch movies and listen to music. Try to relax as much as possible. Meditate and practice deep breathing exercises. Try not to get into stressful activities.
5. Many people swear by yeast flakes when it comes to easing colon cleansing symptoms. Yeast flakes are a nutritious source of minerals and vitamin B. you can add a spoonful of yeast flakes to your soups, shakes or juices and see the beneficial effect on your body.
6. Try to eat only as much as is absolutely necessary. In case you keep on overeating while taking colon cleansing herbs, then the herbs will keep on eliminating the waste from all the food that you have eaten instead of concentrating on the waste matter that is stuck to the walls of your colon.
Again as I mentioned above, you might experience some minor side effects. These side effects vary from person to person, so you might experience something that other people do not. However, there is no need to worry as these are natural reaction from our body.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B