|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
6 Super Benefits of Massages and Massage Stones
Do you have muscle spasms? Have you recently experienced a muscle-related injury? Or are you simply dog-tired? Regardless of why you have one, a massage can help to treat what ails your muscles. We know that massages make us feel like new again. On several occasions a massage has eliminated excruciating muscles spasms in my neck and back, as well as migraines. Our bodies tell us that the massage we just had has done wonders for our bodies. But exactly what impact do massages and massage stones have on our aching bodies? The answer to this question can give us a better understanding for, and appreciation of, the healing benefits of massage:
1. From stone to cascade. Massages can have an enormous, cascading influence on the human body, resulting in significant changes in both our physiological and chemical make-up. In fact, those suffering from health issues including arthritis, high-blood pressure, burns, and asthma, have experienced significant health improvements, due to massages.
3. Making good health a habit. Regular massages can help to maintain a healthier mind and body. Think of it as an investment. If your car needs a tune-up, you would probably dedicate the time and funds needed to get it running more efficiently. Likewise, regular massages can help to ensure that you body and mind remain in good health, and better protected from fatigue and diseases. So it is a wise to set aside a regular time to get one or two massages each month. It is one of the best investments in yourself.
4. Mind over mayhem. Massages with massage stones affect not only our bodies, but our minds as well. Recipients of massage often experience an ability to think more clearly and to focus better. It may at first seem ironic that an activity that improves our physical state can influence our mental state as well. But the mind and body are closely linked. Simply consider how being stressed physically affects us mentally, and vice versa.
5. Stress buster. Aside from helping to cure what ails you, massages can even be used to prevent diseases. Health experts suspect that up to 9 out of 10 diseases are related to stress. Thats right90%! Is a healing stones massage a panacea that will eliminate 100% of your stress all the time? No, but it can certainly help to control stress levels in our lighting-fast paced world. Less stress can produce positive results in our general health, including reduced anxiety, more energy, better concentration, and longer sleeping sessions. That is a good thing!
6. The magic touch. The benefits of massage lie in the sense of touch that it produces. How can a simple technique influence mental and physical ailments, and reduce stress? This happens in a similar way that hugs can benefit our physical and mental wellbeing. Experts continue to discover the benefits that touch, such as through a massage, can have on humans.
Massages and massage stones provide more than a relaxing experience. They can treat stress, improve physical and mental ailments, and even safeguard your body better, against various diseases. For whatever reasons you decide to get a massage with a hot massage stone, the benefits will cascade from the top of your head, to the tip of your toes.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B