|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
7 Useful Tips For The Affiliate Marketer
If your just starting out in affiliate marketing or your a seasoned veteran then having methods for building your marketing efforts are a must have. The following are 7 useful techniques which I use to build my affiliate marketing business.
1. Use contests to make your affiliates work harder for you. For instance, you could give 100% commissions to the top five sellers or something similar to that. While it may sound like you're losing money, you aren't. Even if you earn nothing from these sellers, you will gain more exposure and repeat sales.
2. Do not limit the amount of affiliates you try to contact. Your attempt to find potential affiliates for your product should be concentrated and thorough. Make a list of all major sites in your products' niche and contact all of the site owners. Offer them some benefit for participating and make a clear pitch to them that explains precisely what they will get.
3. If you are close with all of your major affiliates, you may want to consider purchasing your own affiliate program software. To begin with, this will allow you to make immediate electronic payments to your affiliates, which is a significant bonus for them. Additionally, it will allow you to skip the 2-3 week period between closing sales and getting your check.
4. If you contact someone and ask them to become an affiliate for you, always remember to give them a free copy of your product or service. Not only will this increase their likelihood of actually becoming your affiliate, but it will also make them considerably more effective as an affiliate, since they will actually understand what the product provides.
5. Use Clickbank as your affiliate program administrator and coordinate a massive launch. This will have an exponentially positive effect. The more sales you close, the faster your product or service will rise to the top of the Clickbank charts. As your product gets higher, more affiliates will pick up your product, further increasing your profits.
5. Hire an experienced affiliate recruitment manager to coordinate your launch. You could offer to give this manager 25% of your profits – or you could increase the amount he/she earns on a tiered basis to give him/her the incentive to find more affiliates and to bring in more profits, so that he/she will also earn more.
6. Create an autoresponder series for your affiliates. Sales pages are notoriously bad converters without additional help. However, if you give your affiliates a 5-day autoresponder series with good material that will act as a reasonable upseller, you will increase how productive their efforts are, rewarding both them and you.
7. Suggest to your affiliates that they give away dozens of bonuses with your product. For instance, if your product is an Internet marketing product, they can purchase master resale rights to dozens of good software programs and ebooks – and give them away as a bonus bundle to go along with your product, giving them a competitive edge.
Using the techniques and tips above will ensure that your affiliate marketing business doesn't lose ground. Remember, the super affiliate doesn't sit on the fence, he's an active person looking for different and new ways to promote and build his empire.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B