|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
7 Keys To AutoResponder Success
The simple act of adding AutoResponders to your overall marketing and web strategy is one of the best ways to boost online sales.
As an online marketer, you realize that building and managing a targeted list of prospects for your offer is the life-blood of your business. By adding AutoResponders to your online marketing strategy, you will be able to develop a loyal following of contacts that you can market to over and over again.
Here are some keys to making sure you get the most out of your AutoResponder campaigns:
1) Be sure to add subscription forms to your web sites. This helps you capture valuable information from site visitors that otherwise might leave your site without taking the desired action.
2) Offer something of value to your subscribers in exchange for them giving you their contact information. This can be a free report, a free downline, a coupon, or discount.
3) Backup your subscriber lists regularly. The last thing you need is to lose your list of prospects! This list is your gold mine. Protect it.
4) Personalize your messages by inserting your prospects' name, email, and other relevant information you have collected from them.
5) Target your list even further by collecting more detailed information such as their phone number, address, etc... Add custom fields to your subscription forms to fine-tune your targeting even further.
6) Focus your advertising on directing prospects to your capture pages or your web site that has a subscription form. By focusing on lead generation, you can then follow up with your prospect lists over and over again. This will dramatically increase your success rate.
7) Manage your prospects responsibly. By sending relevant offers and building credibility with your subscribers, you can reasonably expect your subscribers to stay with you longer. Some of my sales have come from subscribers that had been receiving my messages for more than 2 years!
By following these guidelines, you can help assure yourself of success when using AutoResponders.
The value of a targeted and well-managed list cannot be overstated. Successful online marketers realize that their profits truly are in the list. This is why you see so many online marketers adopting AutoResponders and list building techniques to build their businesses.
Once you have an AutoResponder campaign set up and ready to go, the next step is to begin promoting your offer.
Personally, I recommend that you focus your advertising on getting visitors to your lead capture pages and web sites that include your subscription form.
The key, rather than trying to get an immediate sale, is to build your list. You will then be able to follow up with that list time and time again. The real value of list building is seen when you are able to add offers by either creating new products or forming joint ventures with other developers and then sending that offer to your existing list.
If your offer is relevant to your subscriber's interests and you have done a good job of building rapport with your readers, you can reasonably expect to generate additional profits very quickly.
When I get this right, it is not uncommon for me to see new orders coming in before my offer has been sent out to all of my readers!
The best part is that since you've already built your lists, you're really dealing with what is called "zero cost acquisition" for these new sales. You don't have to build that list again. You're simply putting that list to good use by sending them additional relevant offers!
How's that for a great way to boost profits in record time?
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B