|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
5 Ways To Build Backlinks To Your Site
A backlink is any link coming in to your site from another site. Backlinks are very important when optimizing your website for search engine popularity. Outlined below are 5 ways to build backlinks to your site.
1. Look for websites that share a common theme with your website. Professionally ask the site administrator if you could exchange links with their site. It is important that you only seek out sites with information relevant to your field of interest, as the quality of each backlink will affect your search engine popularity. Also, ask that keyword rich anchor text be used for each link.
2. Ask friends, family members, partners and vendors to link to your site. Again ask that the anchor text for each link include keywords relevant to your website. Blogs are a good avenue to use for linking to sites that may be out of your area of interest. The very nature of personal blogs allows links about any topic to be included in a post.
3. Enhance your site with quality content. Content that is informational and interesting will entice others to link to your site. Use proper grammar and spelling in your content. Content rich in keywords will also help you rank higher in search engines.
4. Submit your site to quality directories. Donít get involved with services promising to submit your site to thousands of directories. Look for high quality directories. Donít be afraid to pay a small fee to list your site with popular directories, especially those that are specific to your field of interest.
5. Join forums that are relevant to your area of interest and that you are knowledgeable about. Include a link to your site in your signature. Write posts that are helpful and informative. Donít just babble and shoot the breeze. Quality posts get quality links.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B