|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
3 Situations Where You Shouldn't Join The Latest Private Label Rights Site
3 Situations Where You SHOULDN'T join the latest private label rights site
1. If you're not earning good income from the other content sites you've joined
Are you paying the $24.95 a month for InfoGoRound instead of submitting one additional article a month to get a refund on that payment?
Are your memberships costing you more than you're making each month?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then DON'T join the latest site. Or join, but cancel enough of the others that you end up spending less money each month. If you remain a member of all those sites and then add one more, you'll just end up spending more money in the HOPE of making more. But if you can't generate income from the money you're spending now, how is throwing more money at it going to help????
2. If you've not fully-utilised the other sites that you've joined
OK, maybe you're making some money by using the content from one of the other public-domain / private label sites. But are you using all the content that you can? If not, go back and use the unused content, rather than getting even more content which you won't use.
You might sell the reports via pay-per-click ads, or split them into articles which you post to a blog, or add your own content to sell them to multiple niches. Whatever. Just make sure that you get every penny you can out of one site each month before you join any more.
3. If you believe the hype
If you've fallen for a good sales page, don't join. Not unless you can back it up with a good business plan. And, before you ask, NO: "Split the report into multiple pages, add Adsense, and hope for the best" is NOT a business plan.
Answer questions like the following:
* Where's your back-end income coming from?
* Can you write, find, or buy enough new original content to keep on providing quality information to your subscribers inbetween the hundreds of ads you intend to send them?
* How can you use the products to create or enhance a community of people to help maintain long-term traffic to your site(s) - even after the search engines have dropped you like a ton of bricks for using too much duplicate content?
* What daily steps will you be taking, in accordance with your *long-term* strategy, to USE this content and generate subscribers and income?
If you fall into any of these groups, then you're wasting valuable money and even more valuable time. Decide what you want, decide how you're going to do it, and TAKE ACTION. FOCUS!
Find something that you can do with one private label site, work it till you are generating income to pay for your expenses and some extra profit, and repeat it. If you can't repeat it, then make sure it's self-sustaining and THEN move onto something else.
Stop joining every trend that comes your way.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B