|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
3 Reasons Why 3-Way Calling To Your Upline Breeds Failure In Your MLM Prospecting
According to the direct Sales Association approximately seven hundred and fifty thousand new people join network marketing companies every single year - that's over two thousand people every day. They join in industries as diverse as telecom, nutrition, merchant services, and legal services.
And every year, there are thousands of new individuals going through the usual MLM pitfalls. Nine out of ten people fail within their first 90 days of business. They might as well make a large donation to these MLM companies - open up their entire bank account to them.
They're failing not for a lack of efforts, commitment, or consistency - they're hard working people. So what's the problem? These new comers are failing because they are not being provided adequate MLM support and training
Let's take a look at one of the most common techniques taught for mlm prospecting: the 3-way call.
There are three major flaws with this:
· First, when you attempt to call your upline leader to close the prospect for you, there is always the possibility that he might not available when you need him or even if you could find him, he might not do a better job than you could. So you're counting on a system for mlm prospecting that is not that reliable in the first place.
· Second, you invite more mlm pitfalls because you grow more dependant on your upline because 3-way calling doesn't teach you how to become a fully functional marketer yourself.
· Third, you miss on the opportunity to set yourself up as the expert. Every time you bring your prospect to a 3-way call, you destroy your credibility, your image as the person to seek out and transfer that perception to your upline mentor.
Thanks to 3-way calling and the edification that takes place, your upline leader's visibility expands at your own expense and effort.
When you're taught to recruit by leading with the opportunity in this business, that automatically position your upline leader as the expert and you as the gopher who bring more prospects to hear him talk about how much money he is making.
3-way calling among other techniques in network marketing was not designed for you in mind, but rather for the upline who capitalizes on your time, your efforts, and energy. This technique was never meant to work for you in the long run, but rather to keep you hoping and wishing that you'd some day, some how reach the top, too.
So what you should do instead?
Groom yourself to be the leader, the expert promoting the products and/or services you're marketing. When you learn to market your products based on their merits on those products two things happen:
1. You can now position as the expert based on your knowledge of those products, not on the money potential of the business.
2. You won't need to 3-way call your upline leader because you can expertly talk to a consumer based on his desires and needs for what you're marketing and not on the off chance that person is going to earn any money.
By becoming an authority on what you're promoting, by learning all the intricacies of your products, you can enhance your position as the leader people would want to follow.
If you are tired of spending money on methods that have been proven not to work and would like to change things around, then you should fundamentally change how you view your business, the industry, and the techniques you're taught.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B