|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Ways To Ensure Your Flyer Avoids The Bin
Flyers are an excellent marketing tool to promote a club night or event. They are commonly used for student promotions throughout the country.
You want your flyers to travel all over town, only you'd probably prefer it wasn't in the dustcart or stuck to the bottom of someone's shoe. What steps can you take to avoid this?
Here's a few hints and tricks to help your flyers avoid the trash:
1. Don't miss the boat before you start. Double-check local Fresher's week and 2005/06 term dates with your local universities, as they vary nationwide.
2. Make sure there's a reason for students to keep your flyers. Can you include a drinks' promotion, discount or special offer in the copy?
4. Always double check your spelling and grammar before you go to print.
5. It may sound obvious but do a spot check on the reliability of your delivery agents. You've got a great deal on print, don't blow it with distribution.
6. Remember to leave your flyers in the places where your target student hangs out, read Meet the students for some helpful placement ideas.
7. Strong visuals or topical humour help students to remember your promotion. They may even stick your flyer on their bedroom wall; beats the Simon Cowell poster their mum bought them for Christmas.
8. Ask a few local students their opinion of your sample flyer designs to see which one has the most market appeal.
9. Want to increase sales and profit? Handing out the flyer yourself can maximise your budget. Your personal enthusiasm and a friendly face can work wonders.
10. Er, try not to stand near a bin.
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B