|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
9 Ways Creative Ways Even You Can Get The Word Out Through Teleseminar Marketing
When it comes to marketing and promoting your small business, practice or expertise, there are a number of strategies you can add to your marketing mix.
No doubt about it, there are some really powerful on and offline marketing methods that can yield a good ROI.
But which one yields the highest return and offers the most convenience and value to you and your customers?
In my opinion, and the experience of a few, other, smart business men and women, Teleseminar Marketing is THE most profitable way to get the word out and EXPLODE your income, sales and profits in a fast, easy and convenient way--And best of all ... it can be done at ZERO dollar advertising cost!
There is no doubt in my mind that marketing through teleseminars is the most convenient and profitable way to market and promote almost anything ... period!
Just imagine - you in the comfort of your home or office, on the phone, feet up, favorite beverage in hand, educating, entertaining or helping dozens, even hundreds of current and prospective clients simultaneously, saving you a great deal in time, advertising dollars and service cost. What could be a better way to attract and retain clients and customers than in the comfort of your home or office?
In fact, it is the one method where you don’t have to travel half way around the world just to let folks know you exist.
What is “teleseminar marketing”?
Teleseminar marketing is the process of delivering educational, entertaining or service information to your target consumers in an intimate and interactive setting.
When people participate in a teleseminar and learn or experience something relevant and useful, they will often want to learn and experience more.
This creates an opportunity for the person or persons hosting the teleseminar to sell more.
It is a fact that marketing and promoting through teleseminars successfully is an extremely powerful way to explode your income, sales, profits and fund raising efforts in a short amount of time.
Marketing Through Teleseminars Can Work for Anyone!
• Whether you’re a small business owner who wants to attract more clients and customers…
• Whether you’re a subject matter expert who wants to share your knowledge or expertise...
• Whether you’re a self-published author or a New York publishing house who wants to sell more books and titles…
• Whether you’re an aspiring author who wants to eliminate writer’s block forever…
• Whether you’re a professional speaker who wants to travel less, yet still create highly profitable speaking engagements…
• Whether you’re someone who’s ready to launch your professional speaking business…
• Whether you’re a meeting planner, event organizer or seminar promoter who wants to pre-sell your high-ticket events to prospective attendees...
• Whether you’re a PTA chairperson who wants to increase membership, raise funds or get more parents to attend your PTA meetings…
• Whether you’re a recording artist who wants to hold a fan appreciation event to promote and sell a new CD release…
• Whether you’re someone who wants to become the host your own internet radio talk show…
Teleseminar Marketing Is The Way to Go!
Teleseminar Marketing Can Make Every Other PR, Marketing and Promotional Method You Use More Effective!
There are many effective ways to market and promote almost anything. The good news is that marketing through teleseminars can make your current marketing efforts more effective!
Here Are 9 Creative Types of Teleseminars You Can Do to Get The Word Out:
1. Customer Appreciation TeleVents® – Imagine qualified leads and referrals pouring in from current customers who evangelize you as the go to guy or gal in your field or expertise – Why? Because you host convenient, customer appreciation events where they get to know, like and trust you.
2. Product Consumption Calls - Picture yourself providing the answers to FAQs and teaching dozens or hundreds of customers how to use or consumer your new product.
3. Ask the Author: Tele-Book-Signing® – Imagine being interviewed about your book in an “Ask the Author” Tele-Book-Signing where you gain access to more readers and the opportunity to sell more books as a result.
4. Audio Authoring® - Imagine speaking your first, next book or line of information products into existence, instead of struggling through the writing process-- eliminating writer’s block instantly and forever!
5. Tele-Keynoting® – If you’re an aspiring or seasoned professional speaker who wants to travel less and speak more, Tele-Keynoting® is the way to go!
6. Tele-Seminar Preview – Imagine giving prospective attendees a sneak preview of what they’ll miss out on if they don’t attend your live seminar? What a powerful way to get more butts in seats at your high-ticket events.
7. Tele-PTA Meeting® – At this moment, you are just ONE TELESEMINAR AWAY from getting more parents to attend your next PTA meeting!
8. TelePearance® – Raise funds for your favorite charity, promote your new CD release or just WOW the heck out of your faithful followers by making a TelePearance® where your fans actually hear your voice over their telephone.
9. Tele-Talk Show®–Imagine producing and hosting your own Tele-Talk Show and boosting your reputation, gaining the notoriety and fame you know you deserve.
There are an endless number of creative and innovative things you can do to market and TelePromote® using the secret powers of Teleseminars!
You might be thinking, "Okay Barbara, it sounds good but will Teleseminars really work for me?" That's fair. But let me be clear, there is only one way for you to determine if Teleseminar Marketing can really work for you and that is to - Do One!
And today, you're in luck because...
At This Moment, You're Just ONE FREE TELE-SEMINAR AWAY From Discovering Just How Easy & Convenient It Is To Get The Word Out Through Teleseminar Marketing!
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure