|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
7 Sure-fire tactics To Sell Your Products On The Internet
You should realise that your prospects do not buy from you based on how snazzy your website is or how brilliant your graphics are. They buy because you can convince them that THERE'S SOMETHING IN IT FOR THEM!
Show them how their lives will be enhanced, how much better they will feel or how their bank balance will benefit by investing in your product. Prospective customers can be wooed at the two most basic of levels: Money or Emotion.
1. On your website or in your newsletter, paint a picture of your product so vivid and desirable that the reader can actually visualize what it would be like if they had already bought the product in your ad. Tell them what results they have achieved and how it makes them feel. They'll become emotionally attached even before they hit the 'Buy Now' button or the link to the affiliate product.
2. Once you've got an ad that you like, turn it into an article. This is not difficult. You could tweak it into a how-to article, or you could turn it into a story. People love stories. Intrigue them with your 'how-to', or appeal to their emotions with an exciting story and this will lead them into your ad without them hardly realising that it is an ad. By the time they get to the sales page they'll be hungry for more.
3. We all like to think we are getting something for nothing. Appeal to the money instinct by showing your reader that they are getting a bargain. Tell them the usual price you sell your product for is $79. Then tell them if they order today they can buy it for $49.95. This tactic is not new, of course, but the amazing thing is it still works!
4. Think carefully about your target audience. Who are they and what do they want? Now direct your headline to this specific target audience. This uses the emotional appeal to your readers so that they feel important and belong to a select group of people who buy your product. For example; "Attention! Dog Lovers! Finding it difficult to train your dog? Customers who have used our 10-part email course..."
5. Make a point of telling your reader how fast they can receive your product or service. Appeal to the emotion of 'I want it now!' and you will pull in sales in preference to your competitors if you can promise speedy delivery. Their buying decision may be based on how fast they can receive your product. With downloadable products like ebooks and software, delivery is, of course, fairly instant, but - say it anyway!
6. Use bullets to highlight your product or services benefits. Benefits are the key to selling anything. As we said earlier the customer wants to know what's in it for them. Make your benefits standout in your ad. by the careful use of bulleted lists. You can use dots, dashes, or circles to highlight them.
7. Remember earlier we talked about turning your ad copy into an article? This idea applies equally to both ad copy or articles. What you do is make sure you are giving your website visitor useful information. Give them two or three tips in your ad that will be of real benefit and will help them with their problem. Then suggest that the product will give much more useful, profitable, life enhancing information. You will gain credibility and the respect and trust of your readers.
I hope you have benefited from these tips and tactics, and I wish you great success in your online ventures.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure