|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Sizzling Offers That Sell Like Crazy
One of the best way to increase your sales is to offer your potential customers a special offer. It could be trial offers, discounts, purchase awards, etc. Below are ten sizzling offers you could use to sell your products like crazy.
1. You could offer your potential customers a free sample of your product. If the sample proves what you claim, there is a high chance they will buy it.
2. You could give your potential customers a free trial of your product or service. Tell them you won't bill them for 30 days.
3. You could offer your potential customers a rebate after they buy your product or service. They will feel they are getting a good deal.
4. You could offer your potential customers a monthly payment plan. Tell them they can pay for your product or service with three easy monthly payments.
5. You could reward your potential customers if they buy a specific number of products. Tell them if they buy 3 or more products, they will get one free.
6. You could reward your potential customers if they spend over a specific dollar amount. Tell them if they spend over $100, they get a 10% discount.
7. You could hold a holiday sale for your potential customers. Tell them everything on your web site is discounted up to 50% on Thanksgiving Day.
8. You could hold a buy one get one free sale for your potential customers. Tell them if they buy one product, they get another product for free at the same value.
9. You could hold a special $1 sale for your potential customers. They'll come to your web site to buy your product for only a dollar, but may buy other products.
10. You could offer your potential customers a bonus coupon when they buy one of your products. It could be a coupon for another product you sell.
Quote of the Day: "Hope is itself a species of happiness, and, perhaps, the chief happiness which this world affords." -- Samuel Johnson
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure