|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Awesome Online Promotion Strategies To Attract More Orders
Hello, do you have a website and sell something on the internet?
If yes, may I offer you 10 awesome ways to get more orders at your website!
1. Create a free ebook directory on a specific topic at your website. People will visit your website to read the free ebooks and may see your product ad.
2. Turn part of your website into a members only website. Instead of charging for access, use it as a free bonus for one of your products.
3. Add a free classified ad section to your website. You could then trade banner ads with other web sites that have free classified ad sections.
4. Create two versions of your e-zine so people can choose if they want ads included with it or not. This'll attract the people who hate ads to subscribe.
5. Publish your e-zine only on your website. Have people subscribe to a "new issue" e-mail reminder. This could really increase your traffic and sales.
6. Sell advertising space in your product package. You could sell inserts, flyers, brochures, booklets, and digital ads for electronic products.
7. Offer daily or weekly visitor bonuses. This will increase your repeat traffic and sales because your visitors will visit regularly to get the visitor bonuses.
8. Allow people to download software or e-books from your website at no cost. Just ask your visitors in return if they'll refer their friends to your website.
9. Build up the number of people that join your free affiliate program quickly by temporally offering your product for free to the people that sign up.
10. Negotiate with e-zine publishers to get free or discounted ads by letting them join your affiliate program and earn commissions on the ad you run.
I-key Benney, CEO
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure