|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Internet Marketing Strategies
Every eager entrepreneur wants to know internet marketing strategies that will make them rich and put a step up on their competition. If you are new to internet marketing I highly suggest you begin with internet marketing affiliate programs. It is very simple to start and it only costs you about 10 dollars or less. All you risk is time if you fail and pick the wrong product that does not sell well!
When you begin internet based affiliate marketing, the steps you want to take are as follows:
1. Go to clickbank and do some research to see what is selling and what is a hot niche. Clickbank and Paydotcom are the two best affiliate marketing programs on the net hands down.
2. After you find your item you want to promote, go to http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/suggestion/ and find keywords related to your product that you are trying to promote and sell.
3. Buy a domain name from cheapnames. Or godaddy or wherever else you can find a bargain at 5 bucks or less. Most domains you can get for $2.99 or less. Now the domain you buy must include a keyword in it for it to be highly effective. There are plenty of keywords from the keyword suggestion tool so finding one will be easy.
4. Add your affiliate links to your new website which you can create yourself in 10 minutes or less. You want to put affiliate links to the product you are trying to promote.
5. Write articles, plenty of them, inserting keywords from the keyword suggestion tool. You need to write articles that are informative and 500+ words. The reason being if the article is NOT informative it will be rejected and if it is not 500+ words isnare will not accept it. Isnare is an article submitter that will submit your articles to over 400 article directories at one time for only a buck. This creates so much traffic in Google. When a person looking for a particular product types in a keyword from your keyword suggestion tool that you inserted in an article, your article will pull up in Google. The person will then read your article and on the bottom will be a link to your affiliate site. When a person clicks on that product through your link and the person buys a product after clicking through your link, BOOM you got yourself a nice sale.
Most affiliate marketers make at least 25-75% profit on each sale depending on what you are selling. You want to find a product that offers the highest profits per sale. Affiliate marketing is by no means hard, it just takes a lot of work and knowledge on what is selling and what is not selling.
Your best bet is to do these 4 steps and I guarantee they will make money. There are so many free internet marketing resource sites on the net that will help you if you have any questions. I wish you the best of luck!
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure