|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Affiliate Marketing With Blogs: The Golden Goose?
Want to make more money online in an affiliate marketing programme? Here's some advice from a very smart -- and very successful -- guy who does just that:
"I blog at Entrepreneurs-Journey.com and I make about $2,000 USD a month via affiliate products. Here's my advice if you choose to use a blog as part of your affiliate marketing arsenal."
TIPS FROM AN AFFILIATE MARKETING EXPERT:
- Blog honestly and consistently. When you blog every day and make the content your own words, and helpful, you build up a very powerful relationship between you and your readers. At a certain point your blog gains the credibility of the recommendation of a friend. After that, sales are a piece of cake.
- Don't hesitate to write over and over about the same product in your affiliate marketing programme. You can come at it from different points of view that way... write about what you expect from the product at first, why you bought it, how you hope to use it, and so on. Then you can tell your cyber-friends out there, (the ones whose trust you've gained through your blog), exactly how the product came through for you. You're basically echoing what any purchaser goes through with any product, not regurgitating a lot of recognizable affiliate marketing jargon. Product reviews are highly sought-after and help make sales for you.
- Make sure everything you blog has content the reader can really use, and are not just sales puff pieces.
- For your affiliate marketing plan, you can attract links with blogs much easier than with normal websites, so do remember your slogan: Blog Every Day!
- As you build up content, it will compound the effect of each single blog, and each article will have a synergistic effect on the whole process.
- Save time every day to work on building a list. Once you have a credible, substantial blog and a list to match, you're in the affiliate marketing business!
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure