|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Tips To A Clean House
The 10 tips to a clean house are a simple and easy way to clear your home of clutter. No not the guy in the easy chair. You can accommodate that, but in the last few decades you have accumulated a stock pile of lets say a myriad of questionable items. What to do is to build on an extension, move to a larger dwelling or dump the questionable items.
It took years to accumulate all the clutter. The most difficult part in getting rid of acquisitions and reclaiming your living space is parting with items that you have become accustomed to. Certain items from various family members are of great importance. You may need to create a space to keep these things. You have to start with small steps and take them one at a time.
Organization is a skill and can become a habit. If you feel overwhelmed and do not know where to begin, devote some time cleaning one small space. This will keep you from feeling overwhelmed. To successfully clean up your environment is a great accomplishment, and it is important to create a tranquil atmosphere. The 10 tips to a clean house are to help you reclaim your living space.
10 Tips for Reclaiming Your Space
1. To help get rid of junk do not agonize over every decision to clear the house of every chipped, bent or unused item.
2. Do not get side tracked or stalled by starting to research every torn and unreadable piece of paper or photo.
3. Start with the obvious with the items that you haven’t seen it in the ten years.
4. Gadgets to go are anything that has not been used in the last few years, you own an updated version of the same product, or you never even used it and it still has the price tag on it.
5. If the item is not climate compatible then it is set aside, unless you think an ice age may reach your tropical abode.
6. Holiday items are only kept if they were used in the last few years.
7. Remember the reasons that the artifacts have not been used in years. They either do not work or they are outdated.
8. To de-clutter get rid of old cutting boards, chipped enamel items and any aluminum cook wear. These have been deemed to be health hazards.
9. If you are uncertain about how long to save unused general household cleaning item, hobby supplies, or ugly old carpet the expiration date is now.
10. Get rid of all accessories that are located in storage areas waiting to come into fashion along with the Model T.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure