|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
9 Effective Home Remedies for Earache
Read this article to know the best Home Remedies for Earache. First of all let me tell you what is Earache?
Earaches can be caused by infection or disease in the ear itself infection in the nose, mouth, or throat infection or harm to jawbones changes in altitude or air pressure a build-up of ear wax and an object, development, or insect in the ear.
It is a pain in the middle or inner ear. Earache is ordinary, but does not always occur. Fever, giddiness, nausea, or vomiting may also take place with earaches. An earache is most normally caused by trapped moisture in the inner ear and by small injury to the ear canal.
An earache results most often from puffiness in the eustachian tube (a small tube that attaches the ear to the nose). Increased pressure in the ear leads to pain, itching, hearing loss, and swelling somewhere else in the ear-an earache has been born. The ache of an ear may be sharp, dull, or hurting.
Here is a list of some best Home Remedies for Earache:
Home Remedies for Earache
1) Put some drops of hydrogen peroxide in the aching ear as this is a good Home Remedy for Earache.
2) Put two drops of holy basil leavesí juice in the aching ear to heal earache.
3) Cut a piece of garlic. wrap it with a piece of cotton ball, immerse it with alcohol. Squeeze the excess alcohol and put it in the ear that aches. This remedy is effective Home Remedy for Earache.
4) Immerse half a cotton wool ball in olive oil put in the microwave (approx 20 seconds) till its warm not hot, squeeze out excess oil so its damp, then put in ear.
5) Pour some garlic juice in the paining ear as its antibiotic characters help to relieve the pain.
6) A good Home Remedy for Earache is to Crush a garlic clove and wrap in kitchen towel, then squeeze the juice into the ear, wrap a small quantity of the crushed garlic in a little bit more kitchen towel and place softly in the ear and leave for 30mins or so.
7) Steep 1-2 teaspoon of chamomile flowers in boiling water for 10-15 minutes. Strain out the water, and apply the hot flowers in a cloth for lessening of the earache.
8) Heat up some olive oil in a microwave for 30 seconds then apply it to the ear that hurts.
9) For gripping ear pain just put some drops of warm onion juice and your pain will just vanish away in a moment. This is another good Home Remedy for Earache.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure