|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
5 Natural Steps to Prevent Hair Loss
It is always easier to stop something ahead of time instead of waiting and stopping it after it has already happened. This is the same with preventing hair loss in comparison with waiting until youíve already lost your hair and trying to re-grow it. Preventing hair loss can be done as early as age 18 or 20 and it is a wise decision especially if you have a family history of baldness or thin hair. The sooner you plan ahead the sooner you will see results and the less of a chance you will go bald in the future. No one wants to go bald and you donít have to if you take the proper steps. Here are a few remedies and solutions to preventing hair loss to the best of your abilities.
1. Number One- Eat and drink biotin. Biotin is a very essential vitamin that will aid in hair growth and you can get this in foods such as honey, milk and bananas. A great, healthy and tasty way to get biotin is to make a blended shake with these ingredients and yogurt.
2. Number Two- Stop stress! Stress is one of the leaders for hair loss reasons and the least amount of stress you allow in your life the better for your hair. Get a stress ball, get a massage and do whatever you can to release all the stress from your life.
3. Number Three: Massage your scalp every time you shampoo your hair. Massaging your head in the shower not only cleanses your scalp but it also increases the blood flow and circulation within your head. This is even more important as you age because circulation slows down the older you get and you should keep circulation in mind.
4. Number Four: Sleep! Sleep cures a lot of problems and it is vital to keeping the entire body in sync and healthy. Your hair is only one of the things that will benefit from getting proper sleep (7 to 9 hours of sleep per night consistently).
5. Number Five: Get Vitamin B in your everyday foods and supplements. Vitamin B is one of the most essential vitamins you can get and Vitamin B6 a key to healthy hair. If you donít feel that you are getting enough Vitamin B in your foods everyday then you should look into getting a good vitamin supplement to go with your daily regimen.
While baldness is largely a hereditary issue, that does not mean you canít prevent it and fight against it. Once again, the best time to begin the hair loss prevention time is in your late teens to early 20s. Getting a head start on your hair loss potential is a good idea and will pay off in large ways as you get older and your hair thins out.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure