|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Six Yrs Of Stunning Naturopathic Research Says: Lose The Weight, Lose The Guilt: Gain Your Immunity Too
Weight loss and subsequent balance now becomes the side-effect of 'growing the cellular immune system of your body' NOT an effect of Mind-set or Willpower to 'force' weight-loss / balance...
For indeed you may achieve tens of kilos in weight loss by becoming the equivalent of an 'Olympic athlete' BUT when you've reached your goal weight but realise you want your life back seeing there is more to it than spending 2-4 hrs daily in the gymnasium or at the track WHAT HAVE YOU CHANGED?
.. Sooner or later your-underlying-physiology-will-revert-to-the-old-you unless you can reclaim your ideal cellular health especially if you don't know how to build your gut immunity & use immune positive foods to maintain it forever thereafter.
"Have you ever wondered why Doctors tell us Obesity itself is powerfully related to the 'big 4' illnesses of Diabetes, Arthritis, Breast/Bowel cancer & Heart disease?"
We'll tell you! ...Because much of the stubborn weight issues is ALSO IMMUNE-RELATED-DISORDERS just as are these 'Big-4' illnesses in the first place!
Current Medical research states:
• Diabetes IS officially classified as an Auto-immune disease.
• Arthritis IS officially classified as an Auto-immune disease.
• Breast & Bowel cancer are both MAJOR immune related illnesses.
• Heart-Disease is officially NOT classified as an immune disease YET. However since 1999 both Scandinavian & more recently even USA studies are beginning to powerfully link the immune-system even here too. So much so that we believe by the year 2010 Medical science will begin to classify it in the same category as these first three illnesses above.
But it seems the doctors who make those Obese-Diabetes-Arthritis-Cancer-Heart statements themselves JUST-CANNOT-SEEM-TO-JOIN-THE-DOTS.
In light of the above, My job as a Naturopath now is quite simple.
Work out just what is it that is interfering with our immune systems!
Hmm, not so easy or even straight-forward.
However the past 7 years have elucidated the 9 following areas mostly, as you will see are, directly attributable to the complex world we all live in being:
• Genetic patterns-(Yes weight issue CAN run-in-family-lines)
• What we do to ourselves with diet and drugs of addiction (Damages gut/immune cell)
• What Doctors do to us with drug side effects (Again damages Gut/immune cells)
• What Dentists do to us; Root canals, Amalgam metals, etc(Toxins placed by man)
• Ill-effects of Radiation; X-ray, Microwave foods, Nuclear, etc (All forms of Radiation tend to suppress our immune systems)
• Shock -Be it near Drowning/starvation(Anorexia)/near Asphyxia (thru acute asthma), near death(Car accident), etc.
• NOT being breast-fed properly as an infant (The genesis of your immunity stems from the Maternal breast)
• Chronic spinal issues (Just ask your chiropractor),
• Foreign bodies such as Gall/Kidney stones, Surgical/cosmetic implants- (Foreign bodies are seen as invaders & place the immunity under load)
BY FAR, the most common areas as they relate to obesity is the first Six above
Our activated 'milk extract (Allowing the Life Force) capsules' will clear the ill-effect of these issues at around 16% per week.
• We can tell you the immune positive foods and immune negative foods to employ and use ALF to revive damaged gut cells.
• We can tell you which to try and reduce over time.
• Again, the ALF revives gut drug damaged cells.
• Please seek out a biological dentist in your area to measure your metals in your mouth.
• Reduce if you can- Microwave foods, X-ray exposure, excess Mobile phone radiation, Move out of radius of Nuclear power stations if possible, Deep-screen computers, Even your solarium could be dangerous too.
We write the above NOT to shock or even threaten, but simply inform you.
Twenty four years of hands on Full-time naturopathy in country Victoria, Australia.
Glen F Rees BSc, ND. http://www.pranicpulseoflife.com
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure