|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Office Lunches… Sans Sandwich
(NC)—If carrying lunch is too reminiscent of school days, maybe it's because you're packing the same old sandwiches.
If your office lunchroom has a fridge with a freezer and a microwave oven, bring something different – frozen, fully-cooked foods that you can heat and eat in about 3 minutes. By preparing your own hot meal, you'll eat better, save money, and still have time for a brisk walk at lunch time.
• Teriyaki Chicken Wings heated with instant rice
• Hot sliced Chicken Breast Italian over crisp salad greens
• Chicken Parmesan; easily made by topping Grilled Chicken Breast with canned tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese
• Cordon Swiss; Breaded Chicken Breast topped with a slice of ham and some Swiss Cheese, heated until the cheese is bubbly. Enjoy with a fresh crusty roll.
• Heat Pork Loin Steak in the microwave and enjoy with a single-serving package of applesauce and raw baby carrots.
Break loose from traditional sandwiches and have a Quick Serve restaurant quality lunch at the office.
- News Canada
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure