|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Christmas Recipes: Main Dishes. No.4 of 12 - Seafood Paella
Christmas recipe ingredients
Onions or shallot: 225 g (8 oz)
Christmas recipe instructions
1. Crush peeled garlic, chop the celery and the onions. Combine the fish, bay leaf, wine, saffron and stock. Heat till biling and stand for 10 minutes. Sieve off the fish and keep the liquid. Fork the fish into large pieces.
2. Prepare cooked wild rice in salted boiling water. About 40 minutes. Remove from the liquid and keep.
3. At the same time, cook the garlic, celery and onions in the oil until soft. Add long-grain rice, heating for a couple of minutes before introducing the stock and bringing to the boil. Add seasoning and cook with a lid on at 200 degrees centigrade (400 F) for about 30 minutes.
4. Cook all the mushrooms in butter for about 2 minutes. Take out the mushrooms, add the watercross and stir for about two minutes, till floppy.
5. Mix the prawns, fish, watercress, mushrooms and wild rice into the long-grain rice. Season to taste and warm in oven for another minute.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure