|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
7 Secrets To Creating Wealth
Many people study how to become wealthy as if it were a science. While there is always a certain amount of chance in everyone's life, in many ways wealth building can be thought of as a science. Read on for seven of the most salient secrets to becoming wealthy.
1. Quit procrastinating. Putting things off until tomorrow is always a bad idea. Often procrastination is caused by an inability to make decisions. It's not that we can't make the decision, really. We just don't want to take a chance on making the wrong one. So instead of living a little dangerously, making the decision, and leaping forward, we stay stagnated in one place. While rash behavior can certainly cause more harm than good, there is definitely something to be said for being able to make a decision and then make a move.
2. Believe in yourself. Many routes to riches involve selling things or ideas to other people. If you feel like you are not as good as others, that what you have to offer is somehow second rate, you will never reach your potential. Take the time to make a list of all the things you appreciate about yourself. The idea is not to become a pompous know-it-all. It is simply to build some confidence. You are as good as the next guy, and you have just as much a right to a piece of the pie as he does!
3. Use your time wisely. This is similar to not procrastinating, but a little different. If you sit down at the computer to do your work-at-home business, and find yourself checking your junk email or playing spider solitaire, it's a safe bet your business is not going to be growing like it could. Successful entrepreneurs know how to focus on the task at hand. If you have a bit of trouble deciding where to start, assign yourself certain days or hours to spend on different tasks - Tuesdays you'll tackle advertising, or for 2 hours each day you'll make phone calls.
4. Don't give up easily. Many businesses lose money during their first year or two, but grow to be quite profitable after that time. Keep on plugging. You will learn valuable lessons during the early years. Most notably, you will probably learn how to use your time wisely and not waste it chasing rabbit trails.
5. Don't let rejection get to you. If you are trying to sell something, you are sure to get rejected from time to time. In fact, you will get rejected most of the time in all likelihood. Keep making calls and you are sure to find a favorable response eventually.
6. Don't go into debt without a good reason. While you will probably need to borrow money to get your business up and running, you would be better off to stay away from credit cards to get the little things you want in your personal life.
7. Learn to like people. Invest in the lives of others and it will invariable enrich your own. Look for ways to brighten other people's days and lighten their loads. It will pay off in a great attitude and many friends.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure