|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Be A Celebreality Star For Halloween!
1. Flavor Flav - Craft a large clock face out of cut cardboard, hang it on a long chain or string and wear it around your neck. Carry a marker and some paper so when you meet potential "contestants" at your halloween party you can christen them with their new "names" - remember, spelling does not count, in fact, creative spelling is encouraged.
2. Paris Hilton - A pair of high heels, a short dress, and a tiny canine of your choosing. Don't forget to hold your right arm up and tight against your body while gently waving with only the slightest flap-down of the fingers. Begin the answer to any question with "Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of..."
3. Tommy Lee - hope you're not allergic to fake tatoos. you'll require a full body spread for this one. Add on a pair of low low low and just a little lower black pleather pants and chain accessorized black vest and you're rocker ready.
4. Howie Mandel- Put on your best suit, grab 20 of your closest female friends, an equal number of suitcases and you've got yourself a deal of a costume! Fake board game money will seal the deal.
5. Simon Cowell - This costume's great for guys who hate dressing up (but it will require exposing your man boobs). Toss on a pair of jeans, a tight t-shirt, hold a pencil and a can of coke and you're off.
6. Taylor Hicks - A harmonica and a salt and pepper wig are all that's required here.
7. Kelly Pickler - one word: Calamari. - eat it, wear it, carry a tray of it - it's really the only halloween prop you'll need.
8. Laura from Project Runway - Make like you're pregnant with a pillow under your shirt. Put on a red wig. Carry 10 yards of fabric, a sketchbook and some thread.
9. Dilana - you can really turn any goth costume into a Dilana costume. For an added twist you could carry a pair of crutches.
10. The Bachelor or The Bachelorette - wear a suit or an evening gown and carry a rose.
In closing, next time you go trick-or-treating or prepare for the next big halloween party look no further than reality tv for unique halloween costume ideas. It's a vast sea of untapped costume ideas just waiting for you to turn into the next laugh out loud hit on halloween night. So be a survivor on halloween and don't let the runway get you down, if you can't text vote your next halloween costume the least you can do is make a deal to bring it and bring it in style when the bell rings, you know what time it is!
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B