|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Astrology Charts: Its Origin and Interpretation
Astrology is often used for knowing and predicting the future.
The term Astrology came from the Greek word “astron” which means “star”, and “logos” meaning “study”. Astrology also means knowing or learning about the traditions and beliefs. This is where in an information of the relative positions of different kinds of celestial bodies plus its associated details are held very useful in accepting, interpreting, and arranging personalities, human relationships, and other earthly matters.
A person who studies astrology is usually called an astrologer, or, sometimes an astrologist. A number of traditions for these relative astrological ideas that arose along the initial period of the third millennium even Before Christ are, up to now, being applied. Aside from this, Astrology played a major role in shaping our culture, as well as in instilling other teachings throughout our history.
Astrology and astronomy is sometimes impossible to differentiate especially in the modern era. With the belief in foretelling and divinatory information, this made it become one of the basic influential factors for astronomical observation. Thus, Astronomy, subsequent to this, started to move away from astrology and follow a period of slow division from the Renaissance even up to the eighteenth century. In the long run, astronomy identifies itself as a methodical study of astronomical objects and phenomena which lacks the regard for the astrological assumption of these phenomena.
Astrology is also commonly defined as the study of hypothetical influences of the cosmos living on earth. Modern astrologers describe astrology as an emblematic language, an art form, and lastly a form of prediction. In spite of various differences of definitions, a most common theory of astrology is the use of outer space or celestial placements in order to clarify past and present events as well as predict the future. The overwhelming mass of the scientific society considers astrology a fallacy. Faith in astrology remains prevalent, with 30 to 35% of Americans trusting in it. Thus, according to a separate study, 40% considers it scientific.
The beginning of the astrological technique that would later build up in most parts of Asia, Europe, and the Middle East are found in the middle of the ancient Babylonians and their classification of celestial omens which started to be compiled approximately in the middle of the 2nd millennium BCE. This classification of famous celestial omens were later on spread also indirectly or directly all over the Assyrians and Babylonians as well as to other places such as the Middle East, India and Greece, where in, it merged with pre-existing native forms of astrology. This so called Babylonian astrology went to Greece as early as the middle part of the 4th century BCE. Then during the early part of the first century BCE, just right after the Alexandrian conquests.
However, this Babylonian astrology was somehow mixed with the Egyptian custom of decanic astrology in building horoscopic astrology. This new type of astrology, which originated in Alexandrian Egypt, rapidly reached across the prehistoric world of Europe, the Middle East as well as India.
Here are some tips on How to Interpret Astrology Charts
The initial step is to accept the Chinese astrology chart by knowing the significance of the 12 houses, where in, each house represents at least one feature of your life. Almost all of the houses are evidently defined, describing to such areas like “Health”, “Children” and specially “Wealth”. You can check out “The Life Palace” which usually represents one’s personality and even foretells one person's destiny.
The second step is the study of the stars. Based on the order of thought, there are between 100 up to 115 stars used in the Chinese astrology charts, where in, each would represent a certain side of your life. These types of stars are mathematical symbols which represents different kinds of energies that greatly affect your life experiences.
Look for certain patterns. Often times the patterns created are more significant than the individual stars on the chart.
You should interpret a Chinese astrology chart with lots of intuition. Comparing their patterns and at the same time, their groupings. You can asses how these stars would go down in its corresponding houses. Thus, Chinese astrology usually leaves more space to have a meditation period about the result as compared to the conventional Western astrology.
In Chinese astrology, the zodiac of the twelve animal signs represents twelve different types of personality. You can actually check your year of birth in order to find out what your Chinese astrology is.
1. Rat: 1900 1912 1924 1936 1948 1960 1972 1984 1996 2008 2020. Straightforward, disciplined, systematic, careful, charismatic, hardworking, diligent, charming, eloquent, friendly, shrewd. Can be manipulative, heartless, dictatorial, rigid, stingy, obstinate, critical, over-confident, ruthless, intolerant, crafty and sturdy.
2. Ox : 1901 1913 1925 1937 1949 1961 1973 1985 1997 2009 2021. Dependable, calm, systematic, patient, hardworking, resourceful, conventional, steady, humble, logical, resolute, persistent. Can be headstrong, narrow-minded, materialistic, firm, and demanding.
3. Tiger : 1902 1914 1926 1938 1950 1962 1974 1986 1998 2010 2022. Can be unpredictable, rebellious, bright, powerful, passionate, bold, impulsive, vigorous, enjoyable, sincere, affectionate, altruistic, and generous. Can be restless, rash, impatient, irritable, obstinate, and selfish.
4. Rabbit: 1903 1915 1927 1939 1951 1963 1975 1987 1999 2011 2023. Gracious, kind, sympathetic, soft-spoken, amiable, refined, reserved, cautious, creative, thorough, tender, confident, keen, compassionate, flexible. Moody, detached, shallow, self-indulgent, opportunistic, and sometimes slothful.
5. Dragon : 1904 1916 1928 1940 1952 1964 1976 1988 2000 2012 2024. Generous, stately, vigorous, powerful, self-assured, vain, noble, direct, dignified, enthusiastic, fiery, passionate, positive, pioneering, ambitious, charitable, loyal. Can be arrogant, imperious, dictatorial, demanding, eccentric, pretentious and extremely bombastic, biased, dogmatic, over-confident, violent, impetuous and bold.
6. Snake : 1905 1917 1929 1941 1953 1965 1977 1989 2001 2013 2025. Can be deep thinker, wise, visionary, graceful, soft-spoken, arousing, creative, prudent, quick, ambitious, elegant, careful, responsible, calm, powerful, constant, and purposeful. Sometimes loner, bad communicator, jealous, hedonistic, self-doubting, and deceitful.
7. Horse : 1906 1918 1930 1942 1954 1966 1978 1990 2002 2014 2026. Most of the time cheerful, popular, quick-witted, variable, earthy, perceptive, loquacious, agile mentally and physically, captivating, intelligent, astute, ductile, open-minded. Can be inconsistent, anxious, rude, trustful, stubborn, lack stability and determination.
8. Sheep : 1907 1919 1931 1943 1955 1967 1979 1991 2003 2015 2027. Can be righteous, sincere, sympathetic, pleasant, shy, artistic, lovely, gentle, compassionate, patient, determined, self-satisfied, and generous. Can be moody, indecisive, worrier, pessimistic, over-sensitive, grumble.
9. Monkey : 1908 1920 1932 1944 1956 1968 1980 1992 2004 2016 2028. Inventor, motivator, imprudence, quick-witted, inquisitive, adaptable, innovative, problem solver, confident, sociable, polite, reserved, competitive, objective, accurate. Can be egotistical, vain, egoistic, cunning, envious, and suspicious.
10. Rooster : 1909 1921 1933 1945 1957 1969 1981 1993 2005 2017 2029. Keen, neat, meticulous, neat, self-assured, decisive, traditional, critical, perfectionist, attentive, zealous, practical, systematic, responsible. Can be over enthusiastic and critical, puritanical, arrogant, and abrasive.
11. Dog ; 1910 1922 1934 1946 1958 1970 1982 1994 2006 2018 2030. Can be honest, intelligent, straightforward, faithful, sense of justice and fair play, good-looking, amiable, unpretentious, friendly, open-minded, idealistic, righteous, practical, and affectionate. Can be hostile, lazy, unfeeling, judgmental, despairing, worrier, stubborn, argumentative.
12. Pig : 1911 1923 1935 1947 1959 1971 1983 1995 2007 2019 2031. Sincere, simple, gallant, powerful, sociable, peace-loving, diligent, loyal, hard-working, trusting, honest, calm, understanding, pensive, scrupulous, passionate, bright. Can be naive, over-reliant, wicked, gullible, fatalistic, and sometimes materialistic.
• VIRGO – Aug 22 up to Sept 23
Arts and Crafts
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure
Travel Part B