|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
The 10 "Be's" of Homeschooling
2. BE INTERESTED! Keep your child's heart, and their hunger for learning, by being interested in all the do and bring to you, even the worms!
3. BE A PARTNER IN LEARNING! Teach researching skills when they are young, creating a habit to serve them when older.
6. BE ORGANIZED! This is so important for our peace of mind! Our schools and our homes will run much smoother when we conquer this area.
8. BE THE EXAMPLE! When our children see that we are under an Authority, and obedient to Him, they will likewise subject themselves to God's and parents' authority.
9. BE LOVING AND KIND! Maintain your peace and don't chase away the Holy Spirit by "blowing up." We can do all things through Christ! It helps to make sure you have a quiet time every morning, no matter how early you must get up!
10. BE BLESSED! Homeschooling is a wonderful opportunity and lifestyle that we would not trade for any other! Enjoy your children. Before you know it, they will be stepping out of your arms into life!
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure