|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Tips To Catapult Your Career
Since most of us have to work in order to have enough money to pay our bills, it's no wonder that more people are turning to Feng Shui to help them jumpstart their career paths. Even if you are in the field that you desire, you may not be living up to your full potential. In order to ensure that you are surrounding yourself with positive energy, here are some Feng Shui tips you can use.
1. Walk into a brighter future – As you enter your office or your workplace, notice the doorway and the entryway. Are these areas cluttered or difficult to walk through? If so, you may be blocking positive career energy in your life. Make sure the door opens easily and that no items are blocking you as you enter and exit.
2. Try a darker approach – While many other Feng Shui tips will tell you to focus on brighter colors to help increase your energy in a specific part of your life, black is the color that's associated with career advancement. Even a smaller item that's colored black will work well in your office space or home work area.
3. Growing a future – Symbols of growth and vitality will help to increase the positive chi in your work endeavors as well. Be sure to include healthy plants in your workspace, taking care to water them and to provide them with all the things they need to grow strong and healthy – like your career.
4. Get rid of the old – While you might have learned a lot about your current position from previous lower positions in your life, you will want to remove any indicators of lower positions or responsibilities from your workspace. This will help to encourage upward movement in your career path, rather than stagnation or falling into a lower position again.
5. Surround yourself with higher 'ranks' – If you want to advance in your company, try to surround yourself with other workers who are in the jobs that you desire. This will encourage this energy to be attracted to you, which will then begin to open up possibilities in terms of job changes and opportunities.
6. Water the seeds of success – Water is a Feng Shui element that's associated with success, so make sure to include some sort of water symbol in your workspace. This might be a fountain or a picture of waves that you can look over on a regular basis.
7. Update your resume – Though you might not be looking for a new job, you will want to always make sure your resume is current with the skills and experience that you have. Each time you gain something new in your career repertoire, you should include it in your resume. This encourages you to look at your career as something that is always growing and advancing.
8. Dress as though – When you want to hold a certain position in your company or in a new job, make sure to dress as though you already have the job. This will help to increase the energy of the job in your life as well as help to show others that you are interested in more than what you are doing now.
9. Always toss the old – When you want to move forward, you can not hold onto the past. Make sure to get rid of any old supplies or items that have been associated with past jobs or lower position jobs. This will help you focus on bringing in new career tools rather than relying on the old or settling on your past ways.
10. Face the future – If you have the opportunity to move your desk, make sure it is facing the doorway. This will allow you the chance to see new opportunities and energy as it moves into your life.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure