|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
10 Ways To Explode Your Sales Into The Stratosphere…
1. Spend money on targeted advertising instead of mass media advertising. You don't want to waste your ad dollars on people who aren't interested.
2. Personalize all your e-mail messages so they get read. Include the recipient's name in the subject line. This will grab people’s attention quickly. Also be sure to include your business contact info in your signature.
3. Attract more subscribers to your free e-zine by giving them free bonuses like e-books, software, online services and other incentives.
4. Sell advertising space in your e-zine and on your web site. This will create an extra income stream for your business.
5. Show your prospects how much enthusiasm there is for your product and business. Use testimonials. Also, placing one testimonial on EVERY page is much more effective that a standard page with a dozen or so testimonials.
6. Please your complaining customers. You can refund their money, give them a discount, give them a free gift, solve the problem quickly, etc.
7. Make your customers get excited about your business and they will tell their friends. Give them referral incentives, run contests etc. People will come back to your business if there is something new every month.
8. Build your opt-in list by allowing your visitors to sign up for a free e-zine, ebooks, software, contests, sweepstakes, etc. Also offer this for helping existing customers add to your email list.
9. Write and submit articles to e-zine publishers or webmasters. If you want it to be published, it should be like an article and not like an ad. Write different articles on a regular basis, and your placement on the search engines will improve.
10. Find out more about who your target customer is. Have online surveys, or questionnaires. Ask your customers for their opinion. Have them tell you what they like/don’t like about your business and products.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure