|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Gifts For Your Motorcyclist Pal
There are no better gifts for your motorcyclist pal than the ones that will improve his biking experience. You can certainly consider gifting him one of these:
1. Waterproof Riding Boots: It is surprising that not many motorcycle owners have waterproof riding boots. This is because most riders do not know how useful these shoes can be. If your pal too is one of them, then gifting him a pair could be a welcome way to dispel the ignorance. The waterproof leather boots can be stylish, light, protective and comfortable as well. They keep the feet dry and cosy, and make biking in wet weather a very comfortable experience.
2. Soft Saddlebags: If your friend likes travelling, soft saddlebags are a great gift. They are not as expensive as the leather ones, and are easy to lug around. You can get genuine leather saddle bags or faux leather ones. Another important advantage of a soft saddle bag is that it can be quite cavernous and hold large volumes simply by expanding. In fact, you cannot go wrong with a soft saddle bag.
3. Mesh Riding Jacket: If your friend doesnít have one yet, change the situation. A mesh provides comfort as well as protection during warm weather, when leather jackets become unthinkable. Most bike manufacturers are now also making mesh jackets and there are a lot of attractive options available in the market.
4. Cold-Weather Gloves: Cold-weather gloves are a great buy too. They are always welcome in chill weather. Since they come in a range of thickness, even if your friend has one, chances are he will have one of a different thickness.
5. Electric Vest or Jacket Liner: This is quite literally a heart-warming gift for any motorcyclist. There is nothing like an electric vest to warm up the cockles on a bleak cold day. It not only retains the bodyís warmth but also adds to it. Warmer bodies can warm extremities, because the blood circulation improves. An electric vest can therefore not only warm your friendís body but his fingers, nose and toes too.
6. Windshield: A full windshield is a great way to make your friendís rides less fatiguing. Windshields reduce the windblast hitting the rider. But do involve your friend in the selection process because the rider is the best person to decide whatís good in terms of height, aesthetics, compatibility with bikes etc.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure