|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Convert Your Car To Run On Water - Save Money, Save Gas!
Convert your car to run on water – save gas, save your car, save money and save the planet.
Fox News recently broadcasted an interesting and very important video report.
A savvy automobile owner has come up with a very simple yet incredibly efficient way of boosting his old car’s gas mileage by up to 100% - that means several thousands of dollars economy every year.
The creator claims that his developed invention converts water into a gas called HHO (2 Hydrogen + 1 Oxygen). Also called Brown's gas or Hydroxy burns better than regular gas at our fuel pumps and provides more energy. This process is often referred to as Hydrogen Fuel Cell conversion.
Gas prices are on constant rise and the fuel economy question is starting to get very serious. More hybrid cars are sold all over the world, concepts of electric cars and Hydrogen fuel cell cars are developed in almost any country and finally there is a way for you to add a little something to fuel efficient revolution.
Car owners seem to forget or maybe ignore the fact that they could get better gas mileage simply by changing the way they drive. You do not need to buy an ugly and slow prototype in order to save on gas. You could increase gas mileage of your V8 truck as well! To get better gas mileage you should follow these simple rules;
• Accelerate gently. This will use less gas.
• Keep your distance - every time you stop you will have to accelerate.
• Take your car to a mechanic; simple air filter change or spark plugs replacement could greatly increase gas mileage
• Drive slower. Going over 120kph will use up much more gas.
• Change gears as soon as possible - low gear uses up to 30% more fuel than needed.
Our cars’ engines are designed in such poor way that they only burn about 20% of the fuel – the other 80% is wasted in heat and unburned gas (pollution). When converted to money at 3$ a gallon – per every gallon your car actually uses only 60 cents, and 2.40$ is completely wasted. When you convert your car to run on water, you create a gas which helps burning the fuel in a better proportion.
Instructions on how to convert car to run on water are also available for sale on the Internet. There have been many skeptical people that do not believe in the efficiency of the system – but there doubts always vanish after finding out that the instructions come with 2 month full satisfaction money back guarantee.
Is it not only the “saving money” part that attracts people - when you convert your car to run on water you also increase your car’s engine longevity and you greatly decrease the pollution. The system allows you to burn gas more efficiently – which decreases the noise of the engine and the wear and tear of the motor’s parts.
The system is composed by simple parts that are basically bolted on the engine. It could be done at almost no cost, by anyone and to any car. The system is completely untraceable when taken off of the engine.
Just imagine yourself buying half the gas you are buying now! Wouldn’t it be nice to have an extra couple of thousand of dollars for Christmas presents? For a vacation? For a down payment on a new car?
I hope this article gave you enough of useful information to consider converting your car to run on water.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure