|| Home | Free Articles for Your Site | Submit an Article | Advertise | Link to Us | Search | Contact Us ||
OTHER ITA SITES:
Celebrity Inspired Custom Made Engagement Rings
When designing your own engagement ring, it can be useful to look at the latest celebrity engagement rings for the most recent trends and ideas. This can be especially useful if there are celebrities out there who have a style you admire. While you may not have the unlimited finances of some celebrities, you can certainly adapt some of their engagement ring designs.
These recent and not-so-recent celebrity engagement rings are all worthy of a mention:
* Portia de Rossi is the latest celebrity to be wearing a sparkler on that finger. Yes, she and Ellen De Generes are planning on marrying soon. Portia's engagement ring features a central marquis diamond surrounded by pink diamonds.
* Ashlee Simpson has an engagement ring that is beautiful in its simplicity. Ashlee's ring is a square cut diamond (probably Asscher) with many smaller diamonds set around this to maintain the square style. The platinum band also is inlaid with multiple small diamonds. While Ashlee's ring is new it is certainly reflective of the growing trend for square settings and vintage inspired engagement rings.
* Mariah Carey has never made any secret that her favorite color is pink. Not surprisingly, her engagement ring from Nick Cannon features 58 intense pink diamonds coming in at a hefty 17 carats. The rumored value of this enormous engagement ring is $2.5 million. Mariah's ring is very much a vintage inspired setting with a square central setting surrounded by smaller diamonds. The pink diamonds give this almost Art Deco inspired ring a contemporary feel.
* Jessica Alba has a platinum set 4 carat solitaire Asscher diamond. The square setting and the platinum is a very elegant and classic design.
* Eva Longoria Parker. This desperate housewife has a far from suburban engagement ring. Her platinum engagement ring features 3 emerald cut diamonds in a very simple but contemporary design.
* Scarlett Johanssen has a unique sense of style. This girl has chosen a solitaire ring with a roundish stone set in a bezel setting on a gold band. No platinum or square settings in sight.
* Carmen Electra has a black diamond as her central stone. This makes for a very striking engagement ring.
* Katie Holmes may have been married for a while but her engagement ring is still worthy of a mention. Katie has a 5 carat flawless round solitaire diamond as her central setting. Interestingly, the diamond is set in rose gold which contrasts nicely with the platinum band. Around the central stone is a beautiful pave setting of smaller diamonds.
The latest celebrity trend for engagement rings are very much platinum, square settings, vintage inspired, and colored diamonds.
Designing your own engagement ring gives every girl the chance to feel like a superstar. Have a celebrity inspired engagement ring custom made at a fraction of the celebrity price tag. Find the celebrity engagement ring of your dreams and have your custom jeweler make it up for you in a more realistic price range. Your jeweler will be able to advise you on how best to replicate a celebrity engagement ring and keep within your own budget.
Auto and Trucks
Business and Finance
Computers and Internet
Food and Drink
Gadgets and Gizmos
Kids and Teens
Music and Movies
Pets and Animals
Politics and Government
Recreation and Sports
Religion and Faith
Travel and Leisure